Power Phrases Lesson #6
All Power Phrase Lessons | All Russian lesson audio & mp3 downloads
This video shows you how to say “I want in Russian“. If you need a beer or some chicken, after watching this video you will be able to easily get both. The Russian word for I want is.. ya khachyu That doesn’t do you much good though, watch the video for the correct Russian pronunciation and how to remember this and other important Russian words.
- Chicken in Russian | The Russian word for “chicken”
- Hello in Russian Video | How to Say Hello in Russian Video
- How to ask How much in Russian?
- Russian Shopping Mall | How to say Store/Shop in Russian
- 14b Review of I Want and Please in Russian