Power Phrases Lesson #14b
All Power Phrase Lessons | All Russian lesson audio & mp3 downloads
This is another review lesson. This time we will review — I want in Russian. You may already be feeling confident, but don’t miss these chances for a little more input, as everything helps.
Can you say:
I want chicken please. Can you say: “I want juice please” in Russian? Watch the video and brush up if you had any trouble or hesitation.
- How do you say “I want” in Russian?
- How to say Juice in Russian
- Chicken in Russian | The Russian word for “chicken”
- Hello in Russian Video | How to Say Hello in Russian Video
- Currency Exchange in Russian Video