In this video blog post, I show you the inside of a Russian shopping mall. Technically it’s Ukrainian but.. we will be speaking to the locals in Russian of course. Watch closely as the women with the purple shopping bag go by. I make a reference to the bag being full of magazines, which is very close to the Russian word for shop. Watch the video, and easily learn and remember the russian word for shop. This video also teaches the Russian word for buy. So if you are in Russia and you need to buy something, and you want to find a shop to buy something in.. watch the video. If you have any questions about this video or anything else please leave a comment.
- How to say tea and coffee in Russian
- How to ask How much in Russian?
- How do you say “I want” in Russian?
- Currency Exchange in Russian Video
- Chicken in Russian | The Russian word for “chicken”