This video teaches the Russian word for “This one here.” If you are a music fan, you might know of a singer named Etta James. Remember Etta, and you can easily remember how to say This One Here in Russian. Have a look at the video for the simple explanation. And remember to point as you say it, because it’s a phrase you use as your telling something which thing you want.
- The Many Ways to Say “No” in Russian
- Russian Phrases For the Airport
- 5 Phrases Russian Learners Must Know
- Learn Online Travel Phrases for Sochi 2014
- How To Construct Useful Russian Phrases